Help a worthy cause by doing administrative work for the CEO
App to Succeed, Inc. a 501(c) nonprofit organization that aims to break the cycle of poverty in the U.S. by providing at-risk Americans all the information they need to be financially successful. Your research projects will make a significant contribution to achieving this mission.
Assignments will be tailored to your skills and interests. Responsibilities may include:
-in-depth internet search projects.
-make and organize Excel spread-sheets of the information (Excel formulas not required).
-draft and proof read emails, documents
-organize online files
-become the organization's expert on Social Media, SEO, or RSS
-assist in Human Resources
As a young nonprofit we cannot yet pay our interns and volunteers but we do offer other forms of compensation.
- If you do your work with exceptional professionalism, exceeding expectations, you will receive a letter of reference, written and signed by the CEO, plus;
-If you fulfill your commitment to the project, your name will be acknowledged on the Volunteer page of the organizations’ website.
You may work any day, or time for any duration to fit your schedule.
You may work remotely, saving you the time and expense of a commute.
-Intermediate Excel skills (formulas not a must. Know how to enter data in Excel and how to sort the information.)
-Microsoft office skill
-Excellent internet search skills.
-Mature enough and self disciplined enough to work virtually.
-Reliable and delivers thorough and accurate work.
Prefer candidates who:
-is gratified by helping others, recognizing they are supporting a good cause.
-are willing to learn new skills
-enjoy searching the internet and likes challenging projects
- enjoy a variety of assignments
-go beyond the obvious to find what others have not been able to.
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Business Analysis
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Market Research
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Min. 6 hrs per wk (prefer 10 hrs,) Min. 4 months
- Executive Assistant (Virtual...
- Website Developers Upgrading...
- Video and Audio Production and...
- Editor/Writer/Proofread (Get...
- Motion Graphics, Fractal, 2D and...
- Technical Leader (Virtual) For...
- Virtual /Voice Over (18-24 yr...
- Graphic Designer for a Good...
- Software Development (Work...
- Volunteer Coordinator (Virtual)