Job Roles and Descriptions for Angel ZO?
Part Time Volunteer Coordinator- Great pay for part time
: Compensation Pay rate up to $14 per hour depending on experience working 69.5 hours per month.
employment type: Part-time
Angel ZO? is a nonprofit organization dedicated to inspiring, educating and uplifting single moms and those experiencing hair loss. The Volunteer Coordinator will oversee our program through organizing and directing all volunteer assignments and outreaches such as volunteering for the Astros games, Texans games and afterschool tutor volunteers.
Job Duties Include:
Orchestrating and scheduling afterschool program schedules, scholastic tutoring sessions, recreational activities, arts/crafts and much more.
Experience and Qualifications Desired
* Experience in Microsoft and Excel. Must be organized and have structure with detailed schedules. Community/Nonprofit involvement/volunteer experience is required.
* Must be available 3 - 4 days per week
* Excellent social skills especially dealing with corporate America.
* Must have home computer, access to email and capability to do light printing;
* Previous experience working with youth required.
We offer competitive wages along with a variety of work schedules. Visit our www.angelzoegives.org page to apply and obtain more details about our organization and opportunities.
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check