Ethos' dedicated and passionate Ombudsman volunteers visit each nursing facility and rest home in the City of Boston on a regular basis and meet with residents and their families. Ombudsmen advocate for quality of life issues such as timely response by nursing facility staff to requests for assistance, facility cleanliness and meals.
Become an Ombudsman!
- Visit nursing facilities in Boston to meet with residents
- Interact with residents and their families
- Advocate for elder concerns
- Report unresolved issues
**Upcoming Trainings-September 25th, 26th & 27th!!
Are you interested in making a difference in the life of a senior? Please contact Director of Counseling and Support Services Meg Barhite at firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone # 617-522-6700 Ext 323.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours/week
- Home Care Office Assistant!
- Do you speak Haitian Creole?...
- Do you speak Cantonese? Relieve...
- Volunteer at Cafe Pride!
- Advocate for Elders in long term...
- Do you speak Greek? Seniors need...
- Do you speak Spanish? An Elder...
- Vulnerable seniors need your help!
- Senior Companions Needed!
- Relieve Loneliness - Become a...
- Upcoming Ombudsman Trainings!...
- Shop with a Senior!
- Male Friendly Visitors Needed!
- Volunteer Bill Payers for Seniors!
- Veterans Needed to Volunteer...
- Escort Seniors to Medical...
- Do you speak Arabic? Elders Need...
- PCA Office Volunteer