Purpose: The goal of our food pantry at the Mission of Saint Joan of Arc is to fight hunger in our community by providing families with emergency food.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Record the name of individuals who come to collect food and gather necessary information including number of adults, children, and elders in each household.
- Register newcomers and let them know of our regulations.
- Hand out two prepared bags of food per household.
- At times you may be asked to help another volunteer organize food in the pantry.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:00 am to 12:00 pm