Help us pack birthday goodies for our parties! Volunteers will ensure the accuracy of all party orders, manage inventory, and maintain the cleanliness standards of our rental room.
Shifts are 2 hours each Friday afternoons / evenings, starting no later than 4:30 pm
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Must demonstrate ability to follow directions
- Must be able to work independently in shared work spaces
- Responsible for completing all goodie bag and activity orders for weekend parties
- Checks inventory of supplies such as goodie bag contents, activities, craft supplies, etc.
- Has clear, consistent, open communication with Reservation Coordinator regarding supply orders
- Stocks all supplies when orders arrive
- Must be comfortable completing repetitive tasks such as: sweeping, dusting, cleaning counters, chairs, tables, and walls, stools, and restocking soap, tape, rags, etc.
- Administrative Support
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours / week
- Must pass a WA state background check