Want to help change someone’s life and increase their employment opportunities? Volunteer with RSVP (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program) and Fontana Adult School to assist adult students with homework assignments as they work towards achieving their GED. We need volunteers to coach students in the following areas: language arts, math, science and history / social studies.
To learn more about this opportunity, please include your name, phone number, and email.
For additional questions or concerns, contact the RSVP Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 980-2857 ext. 243.
- Adult Education
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Flexible; 3 hours or more weekly encouraged
- TB Health screening is required
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Business Leader Presenter
- RSVP: FAFSA Team Volunteering
- RSVP: Cucamonga Service Station...
- RSVP: Summer Enrichment Info...
- RSVP: Advisory Council Member
- School Tools Champion
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Educational Advocate
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- School Makeover: Photographers
- Launch Point - Fontana: Business...
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: Health Hotline Consultant
- RSVP: School Tools Hero
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sisters...
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor /...
- RSVP: After School Tutor...