WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where4401 Vineland Rd.Suite A-10Orlando, FL 32811
This position is responsible for providing ongoing administrative and program support to the Program Staff.
Responsibilities Could Include:
- Support District Manager with student recruitment efforts.
- Maintain student information by gathering required student forms and placing in student file.
- Responsible for maintaining student database which includes creating, updating, and uploading required forms electronically.
- Support with planning, organizing, and implementing monthly student workshops and seminars.
- Support District Manager with networking events and fundraising efforts.
- Monitor participation, attendance, and progress of students enrolled in the summer internship program.
- Communicate with students, employers, and community partners via email, phone, or in person.
- Perform office duties including answering telephones, filing, faxing, and emailing.
- Other duties as assigned which are reasonably within the scope of duties enumerated above.
- Child Development
- Teaching / Instruction
- General Education
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- 18 hr minimum