The Richmond Museum of History seeks volunteers to help us plan a benefit dinner scheduled for early February 2017! Duties associated with this volunteer position include soliciting silent auction items from local businesses, choosing decorations, advertising the event, and other tasks associated with a fundraising event.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Be a docent aboard a World War...
- Discover Mysteries in the Museum!
- Information Technology Technician
- Help our community museum...
- Help your community history...
- Citizen Historians needed to...
- Help us keep our Museum beautiful!
- Have fun helping plan a benefit...
- Rose Garden Crew
- Local History Museum Marketing...