The Richmond Museum of History seeks volunteers to join the Party Committee to plan a benefit dinner scheduled for early February 2017 at the local Country Club. The event promises to be a classy affair that raises critical funds for the exhbits and programs at the Museum. The 2016 fundraising dinner was a huge success and 2017 promises to be grander and even more fun.
We hope to have volunteers help in the following areas:
- Graphic Designer to create a suite of marketing materials
- Marketing coordinator to ensure the event is well publicized
- Assistance with the coordinating silent auction
- Event planning for smooth implementation
The staff of the Richmond Museum of History is young, diverse and enthusiastic to make the organziation live up to the vast potential.
Please join us!
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Discover Mysteries in the Museum!
- Research the holocaust in...
- Information Technology Technician
- Help our community museum...
- Help your community history...
- Rose Garden Crew
- Citizen Historians needed to...
- Help us keep our Museum beautiful!
- Help us plan a great party!
- Local History Museum Marketing...