Job Title: Survey Designer and Research Analysis
Job Type: Volunteer Position
The Glory Foundation INC
The Glory Foundation was founded in 2001. The Glory Foundation (TGF) CEO began providing skill nursing (RN) caring for children with life limiting illness in their homes at night while parents and caregivers rest. While providing these services for over fifteen years our CEO discover that these families where in need of community respite. Community respite is provided near a child's neighborhood. Respite is the Gift of Rest for parents and caregivers of children with limited life span due to incurable diseases.
The first ground breaking project for the TGF is to establish a respite home for children with limited life span in greater Cleveland area. The Glory Foundation was incorporated and became a 501c3 non-profit organization in 2015. Visit our website at thegloryfoundationinc501c3.com to learn more.
You’re invited to come work with a group of dedicated, motivated volunteers and board members in a growing organization. You will learn about providing support to families of children with limited life span. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work from home independently with guidance from the organization's board and volunteer coordinators.
If selected, candidate may choose to take this position as volunteer. This is a NON-PAID position
1) Collaborate with Ohio clients (health care professional, parents, children providers, medical insurance companies, and state agencies ) in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of surveys concerning children with life limiting illness, their families as relates to need for out of home respite care.
2) Conduct surveys and collect data, using methods such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, literature reviews, and file reviews.
3) Consult with clients in order to identify survey needs and any specific requirements, such as special samples.
4) Determine and specify details of survey projects, including sources of information, procedures to be used, and the design of survey instruments and materials.
5) Direct and review the work of research team members, including survey support staff and interviewers who gather survey data.
6) Direct updates and changes in survey implementation and methods.
7) Monitor and evaluate survey progress and performance, using sample disposition reports and response rate calculations.
8) Prepare and present summaries and analyses of survey data, including tables, graphs, and fact sheets that describe survey techniques and results.
9) Produce documentation of the questionnaire development process, data collection methods, sampling designs, and decisions related to sample statistical weighting.
10) Support, plan, and coordinate operations for single or multiple surveys.
11) Analyze data from surveys, old records, and/or case studies, using statistical software programs.
12) Conduct research in order to gather information about survey topics.
13) Assign and train recruiters and data collectors.
14) Review, classify, and record survey data in preparation for computer analysis.
15) Write training materials to be used by survey interviewers.
Message: Earn valuable skills in survey development, research, and data analysis in the field of pediatric palliative care.Utilize research outcomes to determine specific respite services that are needed to relieve suffering for children with chronic and terminal illness and their families.
Utilize outcomes to helping The Glory Foundation implement services needed by children with limited life span and their families.
You will learn how to maximize your research and analysis skills with a small budget, developing your creativity and resourcefulness. This will serve you well whether you choose to pursue a career in the nonprofit, for-profit, or public sector.
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Market Research
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- 4-6 hours per week
- skill in research design, analysising data collected, development of surveys, survey design,