St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where311 California St.San Francisco, CA 94104
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats, and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
You can be a part of the life-saving mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital through your local ALSAC/St. Jude office. There is a wide variety of volunteer opportunities for the upcoming months in the San Francisco/Bay Area:
- Office Administrative Volunteer (Ongoing)
- St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer Event Volunteers (September)
- Miracles on the Bay Gala Event Volunteers (October)
- Call Blitz Brigade (Ongoing)
- And so much more...
If you would like to learn more about these volunteer opportunities please copy the link below for our Volunteer Interest Form so can find the perfect volunteer role for you.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Internet Research
- Event Planning / Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- Time Commitment varies based on role