Mail is arrives at North by 11am from South on shuttle
*Mail is bundled in rubber bands for each department from the south mail room and arrives in tubs to north.
*Those bundles are dropped into the department slot in the roll around mail cart
*The mail cart folders are set up to how the mail run is done in the cart front to back
*Outgoing mail in each department in dropped into a tub on the bottom of the cart to go back south.
*Tubs of outgoing mail are left in the shuttle area for them to take back south
Mail needs done and back for shuttle by 230pm for departure back to south on shuttle
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We need people that will commit 1 shift per week.
- Please refer others to us.
- Military Veteran Volunteer Program
- Children's Miracle Network...
- Ambassador - New patient tower
- Public Safety Volunteer Team
- Welcome Center (Heart Center)
- Delivering Bouquets of Cheer
- Patient Information Desk
- Guardians of the Gift Shop
- The Meyer Center Campus
- Are you a cleaning machine? Help...
- Mail Delivery Volunteer at Cox...
- Outpatient Check-In Desk at busy...
- North Springfield Volunteer...
- Front Door Magic