"The volunteers do not need to have any martial arts experience"
General duties and requirements:
- Work well with youth and adults with disabilities and clearly respect their independence.
- Should be flexible to assist wherever needed for this activity, may be asked to move around be flexible.
- Volunteers are expected to participate in the class.
- Volunteers need to help create an engaging and positive environment for this activity.
- Ability to communicate and work with groups participating and provide necessary instruction to the participants.
Please contact Patrick Remy Youth Services Coordinator, Easter Seals Massachusetts: firstname.lastname@example.org or (508) 751-6417 for more information.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check