Enjoy gardening, animals, farms, and cider? You're in luck!
On Sunday, October 16th we'll be taking over the Haley House Cafe the 1st Annual Boston Agricultural Exposition! Volunteers will help with set up and break down, running kids activities, helping out with registration and membership, and much more!
The following shfits are available. You are welcome to sign up for one shift or the whole day-its ups to you! Please indicate which shift you are interested in volunteering for when you express interest.
8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. Set up Crew
9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. 1 st Activities Shift
9:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m. 1 st Registration/Membership Shift
9:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m. 1 st Silent Auction Shift
12:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. 2 nd Activities Shift
12:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. 2 nd Registration/Membership Shift
12:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. 2 nd Silent Auction Shift
4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Breakdown/clean up Crew
Have a special talent such as face painting, juggling, hulahooping, etc? Let us know by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Child Care
- People Skills
- Environmental Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- At least one 2-3 hour shift
- Art and the Landscape...
- A New Framework for Dialogue
- New England Town Hall Meeting
- Historical Interpreter - The Old...
- Harvest Volunteers
- The Old Manse Event Volunteers
- Public Program Assistants:...
- Event Assistants-Harvest Festival
- Pop Up Program Assistants-Boston...
- Communications Outreach...
- Cheese Ambassador, Boston Public...
- Kitchen Assistant, Boston Public...
- Program Assistants: Boston...
- A House of My Own: A Musical...
- Construction Assistant-Boston...