Bike MS is October 22 & 23 with up to 2,500 cyclists riding from Irvine to San Diego is the fight to create a world free of MS.
We will be checking in the cyclists at the DoubleTree Spectrum, 90 Pacifica, Irvine 92618
starting at 11:15 AM on Friday, October 21 until 8:30 PM. We need your help and we also need a notary who would be willing to donate their time.
Shifts are available:
- 11:15 AM - 8:30 PM
- 11:15 AM - 4:30 PM
- 4:00 PM - 8:30 PM
This would be a great opportunity for a college group as well as individuals.
Regrister online at www.biketofinishMS.com or contact email@example.com - 760-448-8416
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- CALLING ALL Medics for Bike MS!
- WE STILL NEED SOME VOLUNTEERS...
- Dana Point Bike MS Volunteers...
- VOLUNTEER AT THE 2016...
- San Clemente Bike MS Volunteers...
- PRE/POST BIKE MS SUPPORT!
- BIKE MS RIDER CHECK-IN ON...
- SD North County Bike MS...
- DO YOU LIKE TO TALK ON THE PHONE?
- VOLUNTEER FOR BIKE MS IN SAN...
- Office Volunteers Have Fun!
- Bike MS Needs Volunteers in La...
- VOLUNTEER FOR Challenge Walk MS
- SAN DIEGO PLEASE HELP US WITH...
- PLEAESE HELP - Medical Support...
- Challenge Walk MS Start Line...