The Volunteer Coordinator manages all elements of volunteering within the Redmond Historical Society. The role involves assessing an organization’s needs and then meeting those needs through the recruitment, placement and retention of volunteers.They also monitor, evaluate and accredit volunteers.
Volunteer’s responsibilities and requirements:
- Work with the various committee chairs and project leaders to define volunteer skills needed for various projects.
- Recruit skilled volunteers by leveraging professional sources and social networking methods.
- Track volunteers and their hours;
- Create and maintain volunteer paper files, database and other relevant volunteer information.
- Provide articles to the Newsletter Editor and webmaster to highlight volunteer opportunities and achievements.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5 to 10 hrs/ week
- Driver's License preferred