EXPERIENCE, TALENT AND EDUCATION
- Degree in Fashion Design or related preferred (in progess accepted)
- 1-2 year’s design experience
- Computer graphics experience with knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of Excel Spreadsheets
- Experience with the apparel design process from concept to product
- Self-starter and creative thinker with ability to interpret seasonal concept
- Ability to listen!
- Ability to follow through on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Must adhere to calendar
- Excellent time management and organization skills. Ability to work under tight timelines while managing multiple priorities.
- Fashion forward and passion for fashion!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- MINIMUM OF 10 HOURS A WEEK
- CAUCASIAN OR ASIAN FEMALE FASHION ASSISTANT REQUIRED