Maker Faire San Diego is back! Volunteer to help make the Greatest Show and Tell on Earth happen in Balboa Park!
Firday, September, 30, 8 am - 7 pm
Saturday, October 1, 7 am - 6:30 pm
Sunday, October 2, 7 am - 10:00 pm
We need volunteers to assist with Set-up, Tear-down, Maker Exhibitors, Maker Faire Attendees and staff members while the event is up and running. To volunteer you must be 16 yrs or older, have a positive, hardworking attitude and a desire to provide great customer service.
Not sure what volunteers at Maker Faire do? You can get more info about volunteer jobs at the link shown below. And you'll learn all you need to know about your specific role at your two-hour training session before the event. Volunteers will receive a t-shirt, free admission for themselves and two free tickets to give away!
Volunteer orientation is required. You may attend on either:
- Saturday, September 24 at 2 pm at the Automotive Museum in Balboa Park
- Thursday, September 29 at 6:30 pm at the Automotive Museum
For more information about the Maker Faire, please visit http://sandiego.makerfaire.com
For more information about volunteer roles, please visit http://sandiego.makerfaire.com/volunteer/
Sign up for a 4-hour shift and become a part of an amazing team and an incredible event!
- Math / Science Instruction
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours training and 4.5 hours on volunteer day
- Love of making things is a great bonus! Tell us about special skills you have!