FUND DEVELOPMENT TEAM
A NOTE from founder: Aisha Koroma "Thank you for your interest volunteering with Lift a Village. It is truly an exciting place (virtually) to be, a place where you can really make a difference. We are a very small organization that is making a great impact in the lives of children in African villages. At the moment, we have four team members including myself. I will be honored to have you as a member of the Lift a Village family.
Works within the vision, mission, and philosophy of the organization. Participates in programs designed to support all aspects of the annual fundraising objectives of the agency.
- Create and lead a development strategy for donors that meets the organization’s annual operating goals, incorporates new donors into fundraising activities, and move sexisting donors to higher levels of giving and engagement.
- Follow fundraising methodologies and strategies to create a plan for each donor that will serve as a foundational communication and marketing plan for each person in the portfolio and contain specific timelines with projected results and expected outcomes.
- Build a strong portfolio of new prospects and donors. Attend to the balance between discovery, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship. Make creative connections between and among people, events, programs, and their associated circles.
- Meet or exceed goals, including gift and visit goals, which have been mutually agreed upon with the Associate Director of Development
- Collaborate and participate in all fundraising events.
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Group Facilitation
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25