AmeriCorps VISTA member will...
- Improve data entry systems.
- Identify best practices to increase individual gifts.
- Implement planned and monthly reoccurring giving strategies with subsequent campaigns.
- Research, install, train, and ready staff/Board of Directors to use effective fundraising as Operation Jump Start (OJS) ambassadors.
- Help establish effective fund development task force with community, Board members, and staff to execute profitable fundraising events.
- Plan ongoing fundraising strategy (3 year plan, post-VISTA placement).
- Implement strategies to retain donors and increase existing gifts by double.
- Establish effective and routine procedure for increased and effective communication via newsletters, mailers, website, etc.
- Craft OJS statement of philosophy and case study to market OJS mission and student success stories.
- Collect, assess, and study data to tailor fundraising campaigns per audience.
To apply, log in to your AmeriCorps VISTA profile and submit resume and application to this job posting.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21