Goodwill seeks a Data Entry Volunteer to support ongoing fundraising efforts within the agency. This individual will perform data entry in the fundraising database, Raiser’s Edge. The position appeals to individuals who are organized and detail-oriented.
- Entering confidential information into the database
- Investigating and resolving issues associated with information that is entered into the database
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies):
- A basic knowledge of Excel or prior data entry experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent written communication skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Need Volunteer to be in office 2-3 days/week, minimum 6 weeks.
- We are open to multiple volunteers for shorter durations of time.
- Data Entry
- Database Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- The schedule is determined by Volunteer's schedule
- Special Event: The Lunch 2017
- Accounting Department Billing...
- Dallas Mavericks Donation Greeter
- Job Connections Volunteer -...
- Marketing Assistant
- Goodwill Warehouse Volunteers
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Human Resources Assistant
- Tax Preparer: Volunteer Income...
- IKEA Donation Drive Greeter
- Computer Literacy Lab Assistant
- Retail Store Assistant