Whether you love filing and organizing or making phone calls, we have a job for you! Maybe you prefer going to different coffee shops and can help us get flyers posted in the community. At any rate, our awesome team is looking for office volunteers who can come at least twice a week for 1-2 hours! We encourage all skill levels. Our office is notorious for snacks and coffee, so if you have a sweet tooth--we welcome you with open arms!
Volunteer Services is a program of Catholic Community Services where volunteers are matched with low-income seniors and adults with disabilities to assist them with basic household chores, such as housework, laundry, yard work, home repairs, grocery shopping, and transportation. We are personal and flexible by allowing you as a volunteer to choose the time, day, and area that work best for you.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Project Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-4 hours a week
- application which includes photo ID and references
- Shoreline: On-Call Volunteer
- Help Seniors Get Around
- Central District: Help Us With...
- Want your group to make a big...
- Are you interested in a career...
- Return a favor for a veteran
- Give 2 hours a month and change...
- You are special; here's a chance...
- Seattle: On-Call Volunteers...
- Mow-a-thon in North Seattle
- Your driving skills are in great...
- Be A Companion!
- Do you live in or near Kirkland?...
- Show off your driving skills!
- Redmond: Senior needs assistance...
- Companion Needed To Help A Woman...
- Veterans Driving Veterans
- Your group will make a difference
- Habla Espanol?
- Is Farsi a language you speak?