Data Entry Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where61 Corporate CircleNew Castle, DE 19720
Easterseals is in need of a volunteer to help with data entry. Each participant in our Intellectual Disabilities Services has an Individualized Service Plan with personalized goals that help them learn new skills and keep the skills they have. The volunteer’s tasks would include entering staff’s daily notes related to these goals into an online database(Therap). Training will be provided. We offer a flexible schedule with a range of approximately 4-8 hours per week. Our office is open Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 4:00pm. Must be 18 or older.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 4-8 hours per week for a minimum of 3 months.
- Program Activity Volunteer
- Share Your Talents - Georgetown
- Creole Translators - Salisbury...
- Share Your Talents - Newark
- Office Assistant Volunteer – PAS...
- Community Ambassador Volunteers
- Share Your Talents - New Castle
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Share Your Talents - Dover
- Translators - Sussex County
- Volunteer Program Assistant
- Development Office Assistant