Volunteer Grocery Store Driver
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1376 Hoyt Ave W.St. Paul, MN 55108
Everyone needs to go grocery shopping. Can you bring an elder friend with you to the grocery store? The people who need this service can't drive themselves but are perfectly capable of getting in and out of cars and grocery shopping for themselves, all they need is your help with transportation. They are so grateful for your help in enabling them to keep their independence and to get out of the home every so often.
Can you be a reliable ride two times a month too and from the grocery store for one of our seniors? Their grocery store is located only a mile away from their home and you are allowed to do your own personal shopping too. We give you a brief orientation on safety and transportation practices and they you are free to being your volunteering. Please call or email with any questions and to begin the process of volunteering.
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
- First Aid / CPR
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Two times a month grocery shopping
- Valid Driver's License and Car Insurance, Reliable Car, Kindness
- Visiting a Senior
- CPR and First Aid Trainer...
- Volunteer Driver
- Friendly Encouraging Visitor for...
- Volunteer Grocery Store Driver
- Help a Senior learn to navigate...
- Organizing and Friendship
- Gardening Outdoors for a Senior
- Skilled Office Support, Writing...
- Hair Care or Aromatherapy for...
- Senior Friend and Caregiver...
- Grocery Shopping with Elder