Precious Me Inc., is currently searching for a Co-Chairman for our Board of Directors. Our face-to-face meetings are quarterly, but we work throughout the year to service youth girls in the Metro Atlanta area. Below we have posted the job duties of this position.
PMI Board Co-Chair:
- Reports to the Board Chair
- Attends all Board meetings
- Maintains PMI organizational knowledge and is personally committed to the goals and objectives
- Collaborates with the Chair to develop and implement officer transition plans. Carries out special assignments as requested by the Board chair
- Works with the governance committee to recruit new Board members
- Conducts new Board member orientation
- As a vital leader, understands the Board Chair’s responsibilities and is able to perform these duties in the Chair's absence.
Please contact us for more details at 404.324.0638.
- Child Development
- Program Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours of remote (virtual) service monthly;
- Attendance to the 4 quarterly meetings as well as the 2 main events of the year!