We are looking for motivated and experienced party planners and fundraisers for the annual holiday celebration, themed, "Reach for the Stars" to benefit Turner Syndrome Foundation. The event will be held at the Gramercy, Hazlet, NJ on December 3.
Candidates will have a choice from the following roles:
- Create a buzz about this social event in our community
- Journalism - Write articles and media communications*
- Administrative Assistance - Mailings, lists, other clerical*
- Publicity & Marketing
- Solication of new sponsors and donations
- Ad Journal sales
- Graphics, advertisements, create ad journal
- Ticket sales
Interested candidates should apply and possess own form of transportation, speak and write fluent English, and be willing to work as part of a team effort.
* Indicates that computer skills are required.
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Ongoing - Flex Hours -
- Must adhere to the volunteer policies of the Turner Syndrome Foundation