Reporting to the Development Director, the Development Coordinator (DC) will organize and track development efforts for GFR&R. The Development Coordinator assist the Development Director as he/she develops ongoing partnerships and funding opportunities.
- Manage the implementation of the donor database and responsible for data entry and gift processing.
- Oversee organization of online giving campaigns, including GiveMN.org, Chewy.com, Tags4Hope, Grey Face Houses and more.
- Develop and track proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising.
- Research grant opportunities and complete and track grant applications.
- Record all donations.
- Seek contests, giveaways, and other opportunities that would grant Grey Face with additional funding and/or supplies.
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must love senior dogs! :)