We are recruiting Volunteers for the 2016 Las Vegas Heart Walk - www.lasvegasheartwalk.org
Date of the event is November 5, 2016 at the Fremont Street Experience.
Opportuities range in time commitments from a few hours at the event to office prep work leading up to and putting away after the event. If you are interested, please sign up via the below link:
If you have any questions, or would like to volunteer for something outside the scope of the general opportunities listed at the link above, you can contact me through Volunteer Match!
Please note: If you are a group that includes teenagers under 18, we would love to have you come help at the event, but you must also provide sufficient adult supervision in addition to the teenage volunteers.
General Volunteer timeline at event:
- 5:00AM-7:00AM Festival Area Set-up. Volunteers will help get the area ready for vendors and participants. We have a limited amount of time to do this so your timely attendance is greatly needed.
- 7:00 AM Volunteers go to assigned volunteer positions
- 10:15AM Clean-up starts
- 10:30AM Event Ends
- 12:00PM Truck unload at AHA office
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment