Our Saviour’s Housing is a community of hope for those who need a home. Our mission is eliminating homelessness by providing shelter, support, and a chance to start over. We serve nearly 500 adults each year in three housing programs: Emergency Shelter, Transitional Housing, and Permanent Supportive Housing.
We are looking for a professional hairstylist to join Our Saviour’s Housing (OSH) as we engage our housing program residents in the OSH resident health club: Lifestyle Lift-up. The Lifestyle Lift-up Health Club encourages a well-rounded, active, and healthy lifestyle in a safe and affirming community setting.
With your help, shelter and housing residents can feel so much better with a new haircut! Time commitment: scheduled either weekly or every other week on either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. To apply or for further questions, please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-872-4193x2
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- See above
- Are you a people person who...
- Shelter Cereal Drive!
- Daytime Projects Volunteer -...
- Massage Therapist Needed!
- Help Serve Dinner at Our...
- Birthday Card Craft Project!
- Lead a Fun Evening of Bingo for...
- Love to Cook? Provide Breakfast...
- Assemble hygiene kits for our...
- Hairstylist Needed!
- Love to Cook? Provide Dinner for...
- Pack Bagged Lunches for...
- Chiropractor Needed!