Alzhiemers/dementia companion- Mendota Heights
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where915 Carmen LaneMendota Heights, MN 55118
A woman who is in the intermediate stages of Alzheimer's/dementia would love to have someone to just spend time with her. She is best when someone is sitting with her, reading to her or going for walks. She also has a developmental disability but is happiest with people around her. If you could be a companion for a few hours a week this is the opportunity for you.
For more information on services provided by Livingwell, please visit our website at Livingwell.org
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Alzhiemers/dementia companion-...
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Board games, books, puzzles and...
- Friend/Sports Fan (Green Bay...
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Volunteer Key Board Player-Inver...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Wii Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Pamper Me Volunteer-Maplewood
- Coffee buddy-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Seamstress-Mendota...
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Musician Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Church Volunteer-Plymouth