Walk to End Alzheimer's is the Alzheimer's Association's annual signature event to educate, advocate, raise public awareness and funds for Alzheimer's disease research and support services. This walk in Sacramento is set to attract approximately 3,500 walkers and 250 volunteers.
We are currently looking for event day videographer to document the event.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hours
- Office Volunteer
- Sacramento Annual Walk to End...
- Helpline Volunteer
- Need Person w/Pick-up Truck or...
- Health Fair Volunteer
- Support Group Facilitator
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Program Committee
- Team Retention Volunteer
- Stanislaus Health Fair Volunteer
- Faith-Based Outreach Coordinator
- Help us defeat Alzheimer's
- Latino Outreach Volunteer
- Event Videographer for...
- Team Recruitment Volunteer
- Asian Pacific Islander (API)...
- Support Group Ambassador
- San Joaquin Health Fair Volunteer
- Medical Office Outreach Volunteer
- Stockton Annual Walk to End...