AiP is in need of a WordPress Specialist to join our organization. This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual who is passionate about AiP’s mission and about bringing volunteers to do hands-on preservation work and help save historic buildings.
- Updating content on our current website, adventuresinpreservation.org
- Managing forms, widgets and other components of the site
- Reviewing website analytics and adjusting the website accordingly
- Developing an updated version of our website
The WordPress Specialist must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, design or a related field, or have equivalent on-the-job training creating WordPress sites and with other marketing tools. This position requires excellent skills in written and verbal communication and the ability to work independently, coordinating with people in a variety of time zones. This is a part-time volunteer position.
Connecting people and preservation through enriching experiential programs that safeguard heritage and foster community sustainability.
Our hands-on building conservation projects are held around the world and joined by professionals, students, community members and interested laypersons. Our teams volunteer to complete much-needed work on historic buildings as they learn valuable preservation skills. Our website is our primary tool for recruiting project volunteers.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Programming
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-10 hours per week
- experience in developing/redeveloping websites that non-techy people can update