Be the host at our Donation Room and welcome clients to gather the grocery items they need for the week!
Volunteer in our newly designed Illumination Foundation Donation Room for families and individuals who are homeless or at-risk of homelessness. Assist clients by showing them around the room and helping them to gather belongings for themselves or their families.
- Being a welcoming, friendly face for clients coming into the donation room
- Keep donation room sorted and organized
- Track distribution of items
- Connect with clients in the Donation Room and help them find items they need
- Have fun and get to know the amazing staff!
Volunteer Shift Times: 1 day a week, Monday, Wednesday or Friday from 10 AM - 1 PM
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- a minimum of 3 hours per week