Volunteer as a personal shopper in our newly designed Illumination Foundation Donation Room for families and individuals who are homeless or at-risk of homelessness. Assist clients by showing them around the room and allowing them to shop with pride for belongings for themselves or their families.
- Keep donation room sorted and organized
- Track distribution of items
- Connect with clients as they shop and help them find items they are in need of
- Have fun and get to know amazing staff!
Volunteer Shift Times: Monday, Wednesday Friday from 10 AM - 2 PM *
*Volunteers can have 2 hours shifts (10am - 12pm and/or 12pm - 2pm).
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
- Inventory Management
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- a minimum of 2 hours per week