We are looking for caring adults from all over the U.S. who are interested in serving as Producers on our Youth and Young Adult TV Network. Your role as a producer is to help our youth and young adults put on a great show: either radio or tv.
Most of our young people know what topics they want to cover, but need someone to take a look at what they plan to do and edit/fine tune it.
You will be assigned to one of our youth/young adults who produce a show and work with them for a season. This position is what you make of it.
You will have to meet about your show and give updates once a month.
You must include a phone number for us to contact you at to conduct a interview.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- About 1 hour per week
- Must have wifi as this is a virtual position
- Production Assistants
- Women's Program Media Production...
- Youth Employment Specialist
- Youth Empowerment Specialist
- Youth Magazine Director
- Membership Coordinators
- Social Media Specialist
- Executive Producer, Youth Media...
- Youth Media Producers
- Chief Of Staff
- Young Men's Program...
- Homeless Youth & Housing Advocate
- Health Services Coordinator