Do you live in the Richmond area? Great Lakes Caring Hospice has a need for hospice volunteers to visit with our patients residing at the local nursing homes in the entire Macomb County area.
No clinical experience necessary just the willingness and compassion to be of comfort to patients living in their last days.
To learn more about how your gift can ease the transition for a Great Lakes Caring Hospice patient, visit www.GreatLakesCaring.com or contact the Volunteer Coordinator directly at email@example.com or 586-468-8580
We look forward to hearing from you!
Find More Information at http://www.greatlakescaring.com
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week
- Reliable Transportation
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- Advanced Hospice VOLUNTEER...
- DAY TIME HOURS VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- RECORD LIFE STORIES
- MACOMB COUNTY AREA VOLUNTEERS...
- MT. CLEMENS - Volunteer with...
- CLINTON TOWNSHIP - Hospice...
- VIGIL - NO PATIENT DIES ALONE!
- GROSSE POINTE WOODS - Volunteer...
- WARREN, MI - VOLUNTEER with...
- READY TO BEGIN VOLUNTEERING?