Do you live in the Grosse Pointe Woods area? Great Lakes Caring Hospice has a need for hospice volunteers to visit with our patients residing at the local area nursing homes.
No experience necessary just the willingness and compassion to be of comfort to patients living in their last days.
To learn more about how your gift can ease the transition for a Great Lakes Caring Hospice patient, visit www.GreatLakesCaring.com or contact the Volunteer Coordinator directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 586-468-8580
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week
- Reliable Transportation
- Pay It Forward With Hospice!
- Take a Patient On A Stroll in...
- Get Active! Participate in Fun...
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- Advanced Hospice VOLUNTEER...
- Make a Life Better One Moment at...
- Record a Hospice Patient's Life...
- GROSSE POINTE WOODS AREA...
- Help Someone. Change a Life -...
- Honoring our Veterans
- Volunteer with Hospice Patients...