Greetings future Student Interns,
I would like to invite related field students to intern with our Hospice Organization located in Glendora. If you are in the following field this would be be best for you, however all qualified candidates are welcome.
Medical, Healthcare, Psychology, Counseling, Healthcare Management, Healthcare Marketing, Nursing, Medical Assistant
This will be a 5 month commitment. You will be involved in office administrative activities and long with direct patient care visitation.
-Enrolled in school in related field
-TB results and Flu Vaccination (if you are selected for the position we will provide the medical screening for you)
-Must commit to 5 months, 2 days a week (may include weekends) for 4-8 hours a day. (May vary depending on amount of workload)
-Positive attitude, compassion and great communication skills
- Certificate of completion for training as a Hospice Volunteer
-Certifcation of Excellence
-Letter of Recommendation
If you are interested in this program we would love to meet with you at our Glendora location. Please feel free to contact the Volunteer Coordinator for more information.
Thank you and good luck!
- Data Entry
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Bereavement Support
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 5 month
- Medical Screening
- Office Assistant...
- Experienced Guitar Player for...
- Homeopathic Healer for Hospice -...
- Water Color, Canvas Painter of...
- Chinese Dialect Translators:...
- Quality Care Ambassador -...
- Hospice Volunteer to visit...
- Student Internship Program with...
- Music & Art Therapy for Hospice...
- Veteran to Veteran - Share,...
- Reiki Healers for Hospice -...
- Videographers & editors for Life...