Computer Learning Center (CLC) Volunteers at Aquinas Literacy Center assist adult English language learners with basic computer skills and utilizing a computer program (Rosetta Stone) to facilitate learning English. CLC Volunteers register learners into our system, help them feel comfortable using Rosetta Stone, and help answer questions. CLC Volunteers are also available for one-on-one tutoring appointments to help learners with resume building, online job applications, basic computer skills, using internet video, setting up an email account, etc.
We are seeking adults who are available for at least 2 hours per week, Monday through Thursday, in the mornings or afternoons for at least 2 hours. Training will be provided, and your schedule will be determined with the Volunteer Coordinator based on your availability and when time slots are open.
If you are interested or have any questions, please email Kristen at email@example.com or call (773) 927-0512.
Watch this clip to learn more about Aquinas Literacy Center: http://youtu.be/nmwujve0vCw
- Basic Computer Skills
- Adult Education
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3+ month commitment strongly preferred
- Volunteer on Thursday Mornings...
- Volunteer on Monday Afternoons...
- Volunteer on Tuesday Mornings in...
- Be a Wednesday Evening Greeter!
- Be a Tuesday Evening Greeter!
- Volunteer on Thursday Afternoons...
- Be a Thursday Morning Greeter!
- Be a Monday Evening Greeter!
- Volunteer on Monday Mornings in...
- English (ESL) Literacy Tutor
- Computer Learning Center Volunteer
- Be a Thursday Afternoon Greeter!
- Be a Monday Morning Greeter!
- Be a Wednesday Afternoon Greeter!
- Volunteer on Wednesday...
- Be a Tuesday Afternoon Greeter!
- Volunteer on Tuesday Afternoons...
- Be a Monday Afternoon Greeter!