If you have a green thumb and want to share your knowledge we’re always looking for new garden mentors for our UGrow program. UGrow mentors provide guidance and support to participants throughout the growing season at various commitment levels.
UGrow is a partnership between Bounty & Soul and Eat Smart Black Mountain. This program seeks to empower participants to grow their own food and promote a healthy lifestyle. Each fall and spring, participants receive dirt, containers and organic starts. They also learn helpful tips once a month to ensure their gardens flourish throughout the growing season!
- Teaching / Instruction
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- UGrow Mentor
- Spanish Speaking Zumba Instructor
- Tuesday Market Volunteer
- Guest Health & Wellness Speaker
- Monday Market Volunteer
- Farm and Garden Gleaning Volunteer
- Thursday Mobile Market Volunteer
- Thursday Produce Sorting Volunteer
- Spanish Speaking Yoga Instructor
- Volunteer Driver
- Friday Mobile Market Volunteer
- Spanish Speakers for Health &...
- Cooking Demo Volunteer
- Friday Produce Sorting Volunteer