Here at Alliance, it is our mission to provide comprehensive services to refuges, immigrants and low income residents of Harris County in order to help them become self-sufficient and improve their quality of life!
Our Preferred Community dept. seeks one motivated and committed volunteer to conduct home visits!
Under the supervision of the program coordinator you will:
- Visit the refugee clients as agreed.
- Show respect for the client’s home.
- Become aware of client needs and communicate them to the caseworker.
- Strictly adhere to safety procedures with regard to home visiting.
Interested Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be bilingual in English and Arabic
- Have a H.S. Diploma and Some college experience
- Be 18+
- Have a Driver’s license w/ reliable transportation
- Have great communication skills (written and Verbal)
- Understand how to maintain client confidentiality
- Be culturally Sensitive
- M-F Between 8:30am-5pm (times are flexible as long as they are between the set time frame)
- Must pick 2 days a week (that works best for you )
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Any 2 days between M-F Any time between 8:30am-5pm
- Must Be commited and Reliable