Patient Visitors Needed
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1300 BroadwayPleasant Hill, MO 64080
Volunteers are needed to provide companionship and socialization to our patients that are residing at area nursing facilities that are receiving hospice care from Great Lakes Caring Hospice. A complete training and orientation is available to help you provide a very rewarding experience for not only the patient and their family, but for the volunteer too!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Music Therapy
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 visits monthly
- Friendly, caring and flexible attitude.
- We Appreciate Veterans
- Be the last good thing in a...
- Administrative Volunteer...
- Hello Harrisonville! We need...
- Volunteers are the Hands and...
- Holding Hands Forever
- Patient Visitors Needed
- Did you know... more than 50% of...
- Change Your Life...Become a...
- A Tea to Remember
- Share your love of music with...
- Life Journal for a Hospice...