Are you passionate about health and wellness or have experience in a particular field that you’d like to share with the community? Bounty & Soul is always seeking guest speakers for our Rooted In Health program that provides lessons at weekly markets. Lessons touch on a variety of topics from seasonal eating, yoga and breathwork, healthy communication skills, stress management to the benefits of consuming fermented foods and beverages and making your own kombucha!
- Life Coaching
- Music Therapy
- Relationship Building
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- UGrow Garden Mentors and Guest...
- Yoga Instructor for Tuesday...
- Bi-Weekly Produce Shuttling...
- Children & Friends Produce...
- Guest Health & Wellness Speaker
- St. James Produce Market Volunteer
- Blue Ridge Apartments Produce...
- Farm and Garden Gleaning Volunteer
- Caretaker for Latinx Engagement...
- Swannanoa Produce Market Volunteer
- Thursday Produce Sorting Volunteer
- Spanish Speaking Yoga Instructor
- Spanish Speaking Volunteer for...
- Flat Creek Produce Market...
- Cooking Demo Volunteer
- Weekly Enrichment Activities for...
- Benevolent Committee Volunteer
- Friday Produce Sorting Volunteer