Are you passionate about health and wellness or have experience in a particular field that you’d like to share with the community? Bounty & Soul is always seeking guest speakers for our Rooted In Health program that provides lessons at weekly markets. Lessons touch on a variety of topics from seasonal eating, yoga and breathwork, healthy communication skills, stress management to the benefits of consuming fermented foods and beverages and making your own kombucha!
- Life Coaching
- Music Therapy
- Relationship Building
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Kid's Activities for Thursday...
- Bi-Weekly Produce Shuttling...
- Children & Friends Produce...
- Guest Health & Wellness Speaker
- St. James Produce Market Volunteer
- Blue Ridge Apartments Produce...
- Farm and Garden Gleaning Volunteer
- Child Care During Weekly ESL...
- Owen Middle School Produce...
- Thursday Produce Sorting Volunteer
- Spanish-Speaking Volunteers
- Black Mountain Elementary...
- Cooking Demo Volunteer
- Benevolent Committee Volunteer
- Friday Produce Sorting Volunteer