Our Affordable Housing for Single Adults provides safe, affordable, long-term housing with supportive services for single adults (18 years of age or older), including the elderly and disabled, who have low incomes and/or have experienced homelessness. The SRO Programs are looking for talented, committed landscape volunteers to help make the outside of our programs look beautiful!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible depending on the program needs
- Teach a Resume and Interview...
- Help Youth in a fun After-School...
- Senior Friendly Volunteer
- Looking for Landscapers to Help...
- Senior Holiday Dinner Baskets
- Breakfast and Lunch servers...
- DJ Needed for Senior Events
- Computer/Resume Writing Tutor
- Computer Literacy
- Food Services
- Group Fitness Instructors Needed!
- Registered Nurses
- Saturday Bingo Game
- Shoppers Bag