Bounty & Soul is seeking a volunteer driver to assist with runs to MANNA FoodBank, BI-LO and Walmart on a weekly basis between October and December 2016. This person would assist Bounty & Soul staff member with loading/unloading as necessary and can take part in selecting produce and healthy food items at MANNA if interested.
No CDL required but must have clean driving record, valid license and be comfortable driving a box truck (appx. 25').
Email Karla if interested at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more specifics.
- Truck Driving
- Bus/Van Driving
- Supply Chain Logistics
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- UGrow Mentor
- Spanish Speaking Zumba Instructor
- Tuesday Market Volunteer
- Guest Health & Wellness Speaker
- Monday Market Volunteer
- Farm and Garden Gleaning Volunteer
- Thursday Mobile Market Volunteer
- Thursday Produce Sorting Volunteer
- Spanish Speaking Yoga Instructor
- Volunteer Driver
- Friday Mobile Market Volunteer
- Spanish Speakers for Health &...
- Cooking Demo Volunteer
- Friday Produce Sorting Volunteer