Fridley, MN - Small Animal Care Volunteer - Multiple Days
Duties include: Feeding and watering cats, bunnies and birds (number of animals here varies from day to day, week to week), cleaning litter boxes and cages, laundry when needed, and spending time with the animals, petting, brushing, playing, socializing with them, etc. Taking pictures and videos and posting on Facebook page for publicity. The animals range in age. They need love and attention to stay healthy while waiting for their forever home - what better volunteer opportunity than one where your main task is snuggling furry animals?!
Time Commitment: 2-5 hours a week.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 2-5 hours weekly
- Happy Tails Fundraisers
- Supply Room Coordinator for...
- Happy Tails Rescue Education...
- Small Animal Care for Rescue...
- Adoption Center Attendant
- Puppy/Dog Fosters needed!
- Cat and Kitten Fosters
- Event Leads and Volunteers
- Animal Transport Volunteers Needed
- Dog and puppy Fosters Needed
- Foster Coordinator