Bay State Learning Center, a small nonprofit non-coercive self-directed learning center, is a different option for adolescents and teens to learn and grow. We have students from 10 to 18 years old. All of whom are excited to learn and dig deeper into subjects then public school allows them.
We are looking from someone who is interested in running a student directed cooking class everyother week.
A great volunteer would be someone with a passion for the subject and an interest in teens. Someone who wants to add enrichment to adolescents lives. OR someone who would like to try a different type of teaching then many instructors are used to. No instructional experience necessary just excitement
- Cooking / Catering
- Teaching / Instruction
- General Education
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- a couple hours every other week
- take attendance and a summary of what was cooked
- Do You Speak A Language Other...
- Psychology & Personality teacher...
- Instruct Cooking to FUN TEENS!
- Help Write Grants for AWESOME Ed...
- Help Our Teens Learn & Love Math!
- Bay State Learning Center Board...
- HELP Teach Geography to Super...
- STEM Teachers/Tutors Needed!
- Help Us Grow Our NEW A Makerspace!