Do you love to cook? Do you have a few extra hours a week? Do you have a desire to enhance someone else's life? If you answered YES, then we have the opportuity for you!
Grace Hopsice is seeking volunteers to cook for our patients. This position may require some shopping, meal prep, and delivery of meals.
We have a variety of opportunites and locations in the greater grand rapids area.
If you would like more information about this opportunity please call Grace Hospice today!
- Cooking / Catering
- Hospice Care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...