Hey New York, Check Out This Unique Volunteer Opportunity!
DONATE TO THIS
13 people are interested
We're seeking a fun and energetic person to volunteer as TZ the IDF Zebra at a Walk for PI event near you! This is the perfect volunteer opportunity for someone who:
- has an outgoing & creative personality with a willingness and desire to have fun;
- is willing to perform wacky activities & is good with spontaneous crowd-interaction;
- has good interpersonal skills (especially with children) & can work well with IDF staff members;
- is comfortable performing in front of a crowd (experience with dancing, acting, etc. is helpful but not required);
- is reliable and punctual;
- has strong non-verbal communication skills;
- is willing to represent the Immune Deficiency Foundation, our mission & core values, in a positive manner;
- is in good physical condition, between 5'6 - 5'10 tall & able to work in a costume.
Please note that while performing duties of this role, the volunteer will be constantly in costume. He/she must be able to move about the area during the event to interact and entertain attendees.
Foley Square/Brooklyn Bridge111 Worth Street #4gNew York, NY 10013
- Event Management
- Must be at least 17
- Four hours
- Volunteer must pay for parking at this location.