Responsible for calling supertitles for: Piano Dress #1, Orchestra Dress, Final Dress and all performances. Strongly encouraged to attend at least one of the following prior to calling titles: Final Room Run, Sitzprobe.
Must have strong music background. Ability to follow a score in real time and read up to eight (8) systems of music at once. Bachelors Degree in Music preferred.
Must work well under pressure and be available for the entire time commitment. Pre-screening required.
Name will be printed in program addendum if volunteer commitment is made far enough in advance. Will learn the basics of the Figaro software system (no previous experience required.) Parking provided.
- Music Theory
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Duration of rehearsals and performances
- Development Phone Volunteer
- Airport Pick-up/Drop-off Volunteer
- Crescendo Circle Kickoff...
- Google Alert Volunteer
- Archive Maintenance Volunteer
- Mass Mailing Volunteer
- Carmen Intermission Volunteer
- IT Support Volunteer
- Donor Processing Volunteer
- Carmen Supertitle Calling...
- Score Catalog Maintenance...
- Carmen Dress Rehearsal Volunteer