The Administrative Volunteer provides support to office personnel through assistance with such things as answering telephones, filing, making copies, or helping to create admissions packets. An Administrative Volunteer might help with compiling and mailing Bereavement letters, sympathy cards or the planning of the Annual Memorial Service. An Administrative Volunteer might also assist with data entry and making Tuck-In phone calls to patients, families and caregivers prior to the weekend.
This opportunity can be great for a college student, retiree, or anyone wanting to gain experience within the office. I'm looking for someone with excellent computer skills.
Please find my contact information below and feel free to contact me if you are interested in this opportnity! I look forward to hearing from you!
Manager, Volunteer Services
Kindred at Home Hospice
800 Enterprise Drive | Suite 111
Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
- Veteran Care
- Data Entry
- Hospice Care
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours per week
- outgoing, detail orientated, communication skills
- Hospice Volunteers needed in...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Respite Volunteers Needed
- Admin Volunteer Needed
- The Health & Medical Student...
- Help A Dying Patient
- Looking for hospice volunteers...
- Patient Care Volunteer and Friend
- The Student Service Learning...
- Hospice Patients Need YOU!
- Vigil Volunteers Needed
- Lunch Break Hospice Volunteer
- BE A HOSPICE VOLUNTEER ON YOUR...
- Hospice Volunteers Give Comfort
- Administrative / Office Volunteer