Creating videos of our adoptable dogs is a very important job. You're helping dogs to find their new home!
We need 1-2 volunteers with strong video creation & editing experience to come to the shelter once a week to create short, creative videos to help gain attention for our adoptable dogs.
- Patient and comfortable spending time getting to know each dog so you can show their personality
- Have your own equipment and video editing software
- Able to turnaround videos in 1-2 days and upload them to YouTube
- Creativity needed! We'd love someone who's passionate about finding creative, fun ways to help each dog find a new home!
- Ideally someone who can commit to coming to the shelter once a week for about 2-5 hours
- Dog savvy person
2+ years of similar work or volunteer experience desired. Must love dogs!! ps. If you're comfortable around shy dogs that's a bonus too, because we have our fair share of them.
This is a wonderful opportunity to use your creative talents to help animals in need.
Please send your resume and video clips to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Video Production
- Animal Care / Handling
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 5-10 hrs a week