Superb Adminstrative Interns Needed to Assist with Educational Events!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
We are seeking an individual who can support the efficient day-to-day operations of the APPPAH Adminstrative Office, and support the work of the Adminstrative Director as follows:
- Reply to general information requests with accurate details.
- Work in collaboration with adminstrative team members.
- Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner.
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare reports, memos, and documents.
- Respond to incoming general e-mails and phone calls from APPPAH members and the public.
- Code and file material according to established procedures.
- Provide support to the APPPAH Administrative Director.
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Commitment to provide support through Dec., 2017